Drug and Alcohol Testing
Fast, convenient and effective risk control
Drug and alcohol testing and screening for your employees is a key component of your company’s risk control plan. We are compliant with the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) rule 49 CFR Part 40, in conducting workplace drug and alcohol testing for the Federally regulated transportation industry.
We will help make the process convenient, efficient and effective. We offer several options to meet your specific needs:
- Employees can take these tests at our Urgent Care clinic
- You can customize your reporting structure and have the results sent to the appropriate person
- Testing turnaround times are within 24-48 hours. Our rapid test results are available within minutes.
Services that help you meet and fulfill your company goals
- Our drug and alcohol screening and testing is an effective component in ensuring employee health, safety and productivity
- DOT drug screenings help you comply with regulatory guidelines set by the DOT
- Pre-employment drug screenings not only help you in your hiring process, but also help to create a safer work environment
How you’ll benefit
- Centralized information: Your employees’ drug and alcohol testing records will be collected and stored in one place
- A complete solution: We will help coordinate and manage the collection, lab, and reporting functions for your workplace drug and alcohol testing program
- Compliance: You’ll be compliant with state and federal substance abuse testing regulations due to our specialized expertise, processes and technology