Hunt Regional Medical Partners Family Practice at Wesley Medical Plaza provides the best medical care for families and individuals age 13 and up for every stage of life. We provide immunizations, wellness education, screenings, acute and chronic medical management, and more. We offer full-service laboratory services, and if specialty care is needed, our health care providers will provide a referral while continuing to manage your overall care.
Call our office to schedule your appointment. You will receive your pre-visit registration paperwork via email to complete prior to your appointment.
In most cases, we offer same day appointments for acute illness or injury care. We also offer telemedicine appointments for your convenience.
It is recommended that you schedule your annual wellness exam consistently every year so your provider can partner with you in preventative health care. Your provider may suggest that you schedule a more frequent follow up appointment to better manage certain conditions.
- Adult wellness and physical exams
- Health education and information
- Heart disease risk assessment
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Injury prevention
- Laboratory services
- Men’s health
- Minor surgical procedures
- Physicals: school and sports
- Referrals to specialists when needed
- Routine checkups
- Well-woman exams, including pap smears
Telemedicine Appointments available
- Chest Cold (Acute Bronchitus)
- Common cold
- Concussion management
- Ear infection
- Flu (Influenza)
- Minor burns
- Sinus Infection (sinusitis)
- Skin infections
- Sore Throat
- Seasonal and environmental allergies
- Sprains, strains, and minor injuries
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea
- Urinary tract infections
Other screenings specific to age or gender
Our comprehensive services include treatment for:
For a complete list, click here.
Talk with your doctor or other healthcare professional to find out which vaccines are recommended for you at your next medical appointment.
*Vaccine will be referred to your local pharmacy.