Hunt Regional Medical Partners Family Practice at Live Oak provides the best medical care for families and individuals of all ages for every stage of life. We provide immunizations, wellness education, screenings, acute and chronic medical management, and more. We offer full-service laboratory services, and if specialty care is needed, our health care providers will provide a referral while continuing to manage your overall care.
We also partner with our local employer groups by offering occupational health services at our clinic.
Call our office to schedule or schedule online. You will receive your pre-visit registration paperwork via email to complete prior to your appointment.
In most cases, we offer same day appointments for acute illness or injury care. We also offer telemedicine appointments for your convenience.
It is recommended that you schedule your annual wellness exam consistently every year so your provider can partner with you in preventative health care. Your provider may suggest that you schedule a more frequent follow up appointment to better manage certain conditions.
Thomas Selvaggi, MD
Family Medicine Physician
Lawrence Young, PA-C
Brian Weber, PA-C
Keri Wilson, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Stephanie Slough, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult wellness and physical exams
- Health education and information
- Heart disease risk assessment
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Injury prevention
- Laboratory services
- Men’s health
- Minor surgical procedures
- Physicals: school, sports, pre-employment and employment
- Referrals to specialists when needed
- Routine checkups
- Well child exams
- Well-woman exams, including pap smears
Telemedicine Appointments available
- Chest Cold (Acute Bronchitus)
- Common cold
- Concussion management
- Ear infection
- Flu (Influenza)
- Minor burns
- Sinus Infection (sinusitis)
- Skin infections
- Sore Throat
- Seasonal and environmental allergies
- Sprains, strains, and minor injuries
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea
- Urinary tract infections
Other screenings specific to age or gender
Our comprehensive services include treatment for:
For a complete list, click here.
Talk with your doctor or other healthcare professional to find out which vaccines are recommended for you at your next medical appointment.
*Vaccine will be referred to your local pharmacy.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
- Influenza (starting at six months)
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (HIB)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV)
- Inactivated Polio Virus (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal conjugate (MCV4, between ages 11 and 12)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV)
- Rotavirus (RV)
- Varicella (after 12 months)