Hunt Regional Medical Partners Occupational Health, located at our Urgent Care clinic, offers a wide range of services to support businesses and companies in maintaining a healthy and safe workforce, while reducing the overall cost of health care for your company and your employees.
Occupational Health services offer many benefits to both employees and employers:
- Employees who participate in worksite-based health promotion programs reap the rewards of better health and lower health care premiums
- Employers benefit from reduced costs as a result of decreased absenteeism, improved morale and increased productivity
We also offer occupational health services at our Family Practice at Live Oak in Commerce.
Testing & Examinations
- Health and Wellness Screenings
- Audiometric Testing
- Employee health education
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Respirator fit testing
- TB testing
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Post Offer Functional Employment Testing
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work Testing
- Antibody/Titer Testing